Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yaoi.. everybody?



This is My fan-art of Sasuke and Naruto.. this images is contains Yaoi alert

do you know what Yaoi is?
Yaoi is a term to describe male to male relationship (gay) in anime and manga..
you can see here for the details

Im a manga artist.. I dont mind with yaoi for arts excuses.. in fact.. I enjoying shonen-ai( more soft than Yaoi, just a bond between male to male relationship and not included sex like Yaoi).. and many times Im having fun drawing shonen-ai..


well do you know Y-gallery
Im trying to having account there.. so I can draw BL (boys love) as much as I wanted to, and not have to worried being banned..
but guess what..
I've been banned.. ..twice.. >_<;

and both of them is becouse my age.. they think Im still a minor!! what the hell!?!
well yeah in my Deviant art Gallery I tell everyone Im 15 forever.. but thats doesn't mean Im 15 right?? Im just stuck in that age forever.. ^^; thats all...

can you believe me if I said Im still 15 year old? hah? do ya? do ya? do yaaa??
(you will if you meet me in person ;P )

uuugh that Y-admin making me feel so upset.. X( *slap-slap-slap*

I know a part off this problem is because my fault.. but hell!! come on? gimme a break will ya.. being banned twice/ thats is just to much!
or maybe God just protect me and will not let me active in such community.. God protect me from became a real sinner..
God protect me for being a Gay perfectly.. ^_^;

ah.. whatever... I just hope this problem will end soon.. so I could continue doing sin.. and fulfill my lust wahahahahahaha

*drop dead and go to hell*

No comments: