Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Commission for Charity.

as some of you know, Indonesia are really having a hard time today.
we got nature disaster all over the place.
my home city Bandung even got an earthquake yesterday, luckily the earthquake are small and no one got injured. but the rumors said, their will be big earthquake coming ahead to my home city, that are so seriously scary.. *A*

But the condition are getting worse in Mentawai and Merapi.
Mentawai Island having so many earthquake in a day, and in 26 0cktober 2010 a tsunami flush the city, making hundreds of Victim and more people remain unknown,.

and in the next day, The Mount Merapi erupts,the hot clouds killing the people, and hundreds people refuge from their home to the safest shelter. the condition in there are pretty scary.. and I just heard from the news there are another eruption from the volcano. 3 times bigger than what happen in year 2006.

some of my friend decide to open a commission to collect a charity.
here if you want to help
Adriane Charity Commission
Osa Charity Commission
Bena Charity Commission

I also wanted to give charity commission to, but with so many piled work, I think I cant do that... ;A;

I pray for all the victim.. I hope God protect all of us.. ;A;
Amin.

No comments: