Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

ah.. Finaly.. :D

helooow there everyone.. ! finally I can come back to the internet.. hahahha

my Hiatus for this past week are all because Im sick.. but only for a week, but then.. when Im heal I cant use my internet, because I dont have anymore of internet quota, so I cant run my internet until another period. now the new Internet period for this month is coming, I can use my internet again.. yeeeeay..

well here is the update so far:

- my illness is zoozter.. its almost same like chicken pox,it's a viral disease characterized by a painful skin rash with blisters in a limited area on one side of the body, often in a stripe. The initial infection with varicella zoster virus (VZV) causes the acute (short-lived) illness chickenpox, and generally occurs in children and young people.( mark that down people!! Im still young!! )

its make me have a headache, fever, and malaise,its also gave me sensations of burning pain, and itching,

=_=a

and most of the time, because it's attack on my neck side, my shoulder feel the pain, and its feel hurt to draw..=_=;

- I still have work to be done. the commission still going, and the book for the children coloring book still in progress.. Im working on the cover, and he editor ask me to make another book.. (yeaaay )

- My comic project is up! the editor is trying to send me the contract! and Im trying to progress the ink process.. ( Im having heart throb attack, Im nervous and excited in the same time.. ^^;)

- clening up my Inbox and Message in my E-mail, Deviantart, and facebook..>_<
helpppppp.....

and this is my future goals that Im planing to make.. :D

- I always drawing for work.. make me realize its been a long time I dont draw for fun.. (actually every time I draw are fun.. but I want to draw sumthing that not for professional goals.^_^ yu know.. just some freaking doodles..)

-doujinshi? but what doujins.. :D i think I have to make some pools

-Im want to make Art book, Im trying to lure this person to my art book (Omupied is already say yes )Aulia, and Lan I just trying to contact the Print company so I could estimate the price.. :D

-make private printing shop run by me.. its hard if I dont have enough time.. but having my own print shop sound very fun.. and i really want to try it.. :D

-make another blog in Indonesia version for my comic :XD: hahahhahahah


so many things I want to do.. sadly I only have two arms.. haha but despite how busied I am..I will gave my best shoot, and make people around me and MYSELF proud! and that is my true goal!

*roll over and dance

No comments: