Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Flower in Your Sleep

last night.. I have this dream.. that really.. really.. look like a real live experience.. and after I wake up, I feel so exhausted.. not my body.. but my heart that feel so tired..

In my dream.. that person came again.. chasing me and brought all the problem that we both have in the past..
damn! stop it.. I dont want to look to the past.. I want forget it.!!

but why it keep coming.. and even in my dream..?
maybe because unconsciously I know this problem are haven't solved yet.. so I will keep thinking about it?

arghhhhh

despite everything that ever happen to us.. I realize I miss you, and to me, you still the best thing that happen to my life..

thank you for dat..

BUT STOP COMING IN MY DREAM!!

hahhahahahaha

geez,, Im suck..(=,,=)p

No comments: